Sunday, October 4, 2009

Why I picked cupcake overdose

Sometimes after I bake something yummy, I find myself sitting through the third helping wondering if it's possible to die from too much cake. I think it's possible. Probably from choking or a sugar like overdose where the body goes into a lapse of too much yumminess. That's how I came up with cupcake overdose. I think that one day that's how I'll die. It'll be the most spectular death ever.

I'm out of icing sugar so there's no chance of cute cupcakes until payday when I can spend a little bit more on things I don't need (icing sugar isn't a staple.. hehe)

I've been contemplating recreating Poptart flavours into cupcakes. I bought some Strawberry Milkshake poptarts from a U.S food import store the other day and they were beautiful. If they were cupcakes then they'd be in my top 10 cupcake flavours. Just watch this spot to see if I can recreate the same flavour. I'm even thinking a strawberry milkshake cheesecake is in order. Of course it'll be in mini cheesecake cupcake form. They have less calories that way.

I'm off to just stare at pictures of cupcakes until I can manipulate matter and make them appear before me.

1 comment:

  1. i like the picture. it says YUMMY, but DANGEROUS. Beware the cupcakes!

    http://minascupcakeart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete